The art approval application found at the following link is for official UA department, club, or organizational art approval requests ONLY. Please read all of the instructions below before submitting your online art approval application:
- Confirm that your club/organization logo has been approved by the Marketing Communications & Brand Management Office. If you are unsure if it has been approved, contact email@example.com.
- Complete the online art approval application by clicking "Begin a New Application".
Note: There are three boxes for additional email addresses of parties who should also receive notifications of the approval (i.e. vendor, advisor, purchasing agent).
- All fields in BOLD are required.
- Upload all file(s) of the color artwork sample of the item(s) with logo placement.
- If the licensed vendor you are using is not listed on the application, please call the Trademarks and Licensing office at 520-626-3077 to confirm the company is licensed.
- Confirm your submission by clicking on the "Confirm Submission" button.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for submissions to be reviewed.
- An approval status notification will be emailed with one of the following status indications:
- Approved: Request is approved for production
- Approved with Changes: Request is approved but requires one or more changes that must be made before final production.
- Disapproved: Request is not approved. Changes must be made and approval request must be resubmitted for approval before production begins.
- The royalty payment, if applicable will be indicated in the status email.